SHANTAWOOD SDN BHD
Shantawood has been a known brand name internationally since 1991. The Company, Shantawood Sdn Bhd, was incorporated as a private limited company in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 on 9 April, 1991 and it is a wholly owned subsidiary company of DPS Resources Berhad, a public listed company listed on main board of Bursa Securities Malaysia Berhad. Shantawood is an integrated factory with a built up area of more than 400,000 sq ft built on 15 acres of land and have a workforce of approximate 600 people.
Over the years, Shantawood expanded and became one of the largest manufacturers of various wood-based products such as dining sets, occasional sets, bedroom sets and other occasional sets in Malaysia for export market. Today, Shantawood is the largest chair producer in Malaysia with a record of more than 3 million units of chair production a year.
We make and supply Dining set, Counter Height set, Console table, Nesting Table, Bookcase, TV unit, Side board and etc.
We have globalized our products, export more to all region of the country EUROPE, USA, ASIA, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA & etc.
To be the best in our field
- To constantly improve our quality to “self generate” sales
- To constantly emphasize seek opportunity for business expansion
- To constantly seek opportunity for business expansion and stay focused in our field
- To constantly minimize cost to maximize profit sustainability
- To constantly strive for “customer satisfaction”